cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone number

Just activated with my land line number & got the wrong one. Any way to fix?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone number

What do you mean got the wrong one?

Did you port your land line number to public mobile?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just start another port from your selfserve

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ChangeNumber/ 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I ported Land Line. but ended up with a number that is a combination of my land line & my alternate phone number.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nixy If you port in your other landline number you will lose the one already ported to PM. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can try calling Telus porting team to as they do Public Mobile ports since Telus owns Public Mobile.

1-877-868-3587

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nixy wrote:

Yes I ported Land Line. but ended up with a number that is a combination of my land line & my alternate phone number.

Hi @nixy 

If you mistyped you can just cancel that port by initiating the new one

Sing in and click on the link above and you'll be able to choose transfer number and fill in the form.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ChangeNumber/ 

Note landline can take days to transfer, use your landline until the port completes

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@nixy wrote:

Sign into your account and click on "change number" button.  Follow the steps to change it to the one you want.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nixy wrote:

@nixy  Submit a ticket and ask PM to change the number and resubmit the port.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Highlighted
Oracle

@nixy Try to login to your account. If possible, you can try the port-in again via the Change Number page as suggested earlier.

If you cannot, you must submit a ticket as suggested earlier.

Once you get the account sorted be prepared for at least a week for the port-in to finish. Until then your old account must be paid up and active. You will have to answer incoming calls on your landline, even though you will be able to make outgoing calls on your cellphone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.