cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number

lhgz6045
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered my number, xxxxxxxxxx, on July 5th, 2019. I can make call with no problems. However, I can not receive calls. When someone calls this number, another person answers and I do not receive the call. The person also says that the number is hers. Please let me know how to resolve this problem. Thanks

phone number removed by computergeek541

2 REPLIES 2

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@lhgz6045I think Public Mobile has a policy to allow 1 phone number change every 30 days.. you might want to contact the Moderators about your issue.

You can try to change your number by yourself via selfserve (see below) but I am not sure you can yet.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.png

@lhgz6045 wrote:

I registered my number, xxxxxxxxxx, on July 5th, 2019. I can make call with no problems. However, I can not receive calls. When someone calls this number, another person answers and I do not receive the call. The person also says that the number is hers. Please let me know how to resolve this problem. Thanks

This issue has been seen before.  Public Mobile mistakenly assigned someone else's phone number to you (a computer error).  You need to you change your phone number if you chose this number during the activation process.

Need Help? Let's chat.