cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer

Marysalipan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone left me a voicemail that there is something wrong with the phone number that I transferred from other company.But since there is no customer service not sure what is wrong nor to get idea what's going on

6 REPLIES 6

Marysalipan

Yes I did.thanks a lot

To confirm @Marysalipan , you used the link to contact the moderators right? Everything is done online here. The moderators will reply via private message here. Keep an eye an the envelope, top right of the page.

@Marysalipan wrote:

Thank you for your help.Hope someone can call me back.

Marysalipan

Thank you for your help.Hope someone can call me back

Marysalipan

Thank you for your help.Hope someone can call me back.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Marysalipan the moderators are customer service here. To contact them, click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). Or use this private message  link to contact them directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Marysalipan wrote:

Someone left me a voicemail that there is something wrong with the phone number that I transferred from other company.But since there is no customer service not sure what is wrong nor to get idea what's going on

Need Help? Let's chat.