cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number still not on network

cathy75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I've activated my 2nd number (using different email address from 1st number) at noon today but it is still not on network 7 hours later. I port the number from Rogers.

The first number activation took me 45 minutes to be able to use the number.

This 2nd number is still not registered on network. Not sure where is the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

cathy75

I just reply to Moderator. Thanks.

cathy75

Hi. Both number under 1 account with Rogers.

1st number: ported last week. 

The account in roger is still active this morning. Not closed because I still have the second number.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@cathy75 were both numbers under 1 account at Rogers? maybe when you ported the first number it closed the account causing your second port to fail.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@cathy75 yout port is probably stuck.  Contact the moderators and explain your situation. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response: Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower response: Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.