cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not working after porting.

PeterA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with Public for 2 months now. I ported my previous cell number and its not working. The phone and my Public account both show the number and when I first ported it the message was that it was successful, but it is not. I had a moderator call me twice and was told I needed to reactivate the old cell number which I've done but it's still not working. I have tried to submit a ticket at least 3 or 4 times but have had no reply. Please help me get in touch with a moderator. 

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking ? Sorry the issue has dragged on this long. Hope it's resolved soon.

PeterA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I am working with a moderator now. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello, @PeterA 

Lorena from Public Mobile here. In order to get help for your situation, please check with SIMon, by clicking on this link --> SIMon  <--

Take care, 

Lorena

Public Mobile Moderator Team

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@PeterA wrote:

I have been with Public for 2 months now. I ported my previous cell number and its not working. The phone and my Public account both show the number and when I first ported it the message was that it was successful, but it is not. I had a moderator call me twice and was told I needed to reactivate the old cell number which I've done but it's still not working. I have tried to submit a ticket at least 3 or 4 times but have had no reply. Please help me get in touch with a moderator. 

Thank you. 

@CS_Agent  you guys seem to be very active in the community, can this member get some help as they aren't getting a response on the tickets they submitted

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@PeterA wrote:

Thank you. 

Did incoming calls work on Public Mobile? If they did, port was finished.  If not, it failed.

If it failed, check if old carrier is still working.

Need Help? Let's chat.