cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not porting

RobertW2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We switched from Virgin to Public on Friday afternoon, but the port of one phone number still hasn't happened.  I spoke to the person at Parker's Satellite on Saturday and he called about it and they were expediating the process, but it still hasn't happened.  Anyone know how I can find out what's happening?  He didn't have a phone number I could actually call and ask.

4 REPLIES 4

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I don't know if this is helpful, but my husband and I switch on Sunday. It took my phone only 10 mins to port over but took my husbands phone a few hours. I had to turn his phone on and off a few time in order it to switch. I wish you the best of luck 🙂

Welcome to PM 🙂

@RobertW2010 

Regular PM customers do not have a phone number to call.  There is no call centre.  Some kiosks and vendors have a phone number, but we do not have access.  

As stated above, you can contact moderator via private message.  Your virgin mobile SIM card should still be working.  You can continue to use that service.  If it stops working, then you can try your PM service and the port should be completed.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertW2010 wrote:

We switched from Virgin to Public on Friday afternoon, but the port of one phone number still hasn't happened.  I spoke to the person at Parker's Satellite on Saturday and he called about it and they were expediating the process, but it still hasn't happened.  Anyone know how I can find out what's happening?  He didn't have a phone number I could actually call and ask.

You need to reach the moderator for that here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you to fix the port. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.