cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number is not active anymore

MattRcd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I switched to public mobile a few weeks ago. No troubles at the beginning, but it had been impossible for other people to contact me for the last 3 days, and i can not contact them neither. 

No one to contact, and to be honest it is a bit annoying, as I did not use all my minutes. Do someone have a solution for me? Thanks in advance ! 

5 REPLIES 5

Do you have an iphone with number finished by 4001 it's your voicemail...It could have take few when your activation ..but not 50...

If something is very unusual with phone numbers...you can write a message to the moderator to let them know about it...here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain with details and numbers and date...

MattRcd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the answer! 

I applied February the 1st, renewing March the 2nd with the automatic payment.

This is the weird thing, when i go to the in/out call's list, many of the calls listed are not from me (I mean i did not call these numbers and i dont even know them). So i might be running out fo minutes, which makes sense, but I'm sure of the contrary as i almost do not use my phone.. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@MattRcd , if you are on the $10 50 minute plan, the 50 minutes is for both incoming and outgoing calls.

You may need to add LD minutes to continue using your plan.  Is your plan still active?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MattRcd, which plan did you purchase?  If you have the $10 limited use talk and text plan, it is possible that you have run out of minutes and so you no longer have a usable calling feature without the purchase of additional usage.  Please login to your self serve account to see if everything looks okay there. 

Public Mobile does not have a customer support call center.  Please read this knowledge base article on how customer support is handled via the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

It looks like you have finished your minutes... @MattRcd  Can you go in your self serve account and see in your usage history what is written?? Is your account active? When is your renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.