cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone no.

anth5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to retrieve my old number. I gave the wrong information. It failed. I lost my original public number. Now I have no number and no way to use public mobile. Is there a way out

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anth5 wrote:

I tried to retrieve my old number. I gave the wrong information. It failed. I lost my original public number. Now I have no number and no way to use public mobile. Is there a way out

@anth5  Open a ticket and provide the correct port information and you should be able to get your old number back from your previous provider. If not, then ask the moderator to assign you one in the area of your choice.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@anth5 , every non deactivated account has a phone number.  Login to your self serve account and check.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to port out?

Your account can be expired up to 90 days and it's still possible to get it back. After 90 your account is terminated and your number released, you could still get it back with the help of moderators if it wasn't reassigned.

Are you able to log in? Did you ever login or did you pay by calling 611

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your self serve account is it suspended or deactived ?

Has is been more then 90 days since you last paid your account ?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anth5 wrote:

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.