cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone compatible? S20 fe

mgenn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, after a lot of scrolling, I see my samsung s20 fe is not on the list of compatible phones. I purchased directly from Samsung Canada. Can someone please confirm this for me? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Kimbolina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks so much!

@mgenn wrote:

Hello, after a lot of scrolling, I see my samsung s20 fe is not on the list of compatible phones. I purchased directly from Samsung Canada. Can someone please confirm this for me? Thank you!

Samsung Canada wouldn't currently sell a device that isn't compatible with Public Mobile. If a phone didn't work at Public Mobile because of network comaptibility, it wouldn't work on the HSPA networks at any of the major 3 carriers in Canada (Telus, Bell, Rogers).  Purchasing directly from Samsung Canada (or Samsung Canada authorized retailers) also helps to ensure that you recieve a manufacturer's warranty that is valid in Canada.

Kimbolina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The solutions seem to indicates S20 ultra is compatible but is the Samsung  S20 FE also comparable w public mobile?

mgenn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I had seen that post and was going to assume, but it is a different model so wanted to double check. 

Need Help? Let's chat.