cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone compatibility

Silvaggios
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone does not come up on checking compatibility site. Does anyone know if a Motorola moto xt882 work on public mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

@Silvaggios wrote:
My phone does not come up on checking compatibility site. Does anyone know if a Motorola moto xt882 work on public mobile?

Based on what I see in internet search, this phone will not work since it only has 2g gsm and CDMA.

I found 2 threads with this same questiom and ended up merging them.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Silvaggios 

Did you use it with Koodo?

If it worked with Koodo it should work with pm as well they are on the same network.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you like Moto phones, you can get a Moto G6 for $200.00 on Amazon,

Great phone me and my spouse both have one.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

Please note that this information is indicative only. Your phone's compatibility with our 4G or 4G LTE networks is based on the radio frequencies of your phone. Public Mobile does not guarantee that your phone will work on our mobile network.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Silvaggios wrote:

@Silvaggios  No, it does not work. That is an 2g will only currently work on Rogers but not for very long.

Edit: See above.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Silvaggios
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Need Help? Let's chat.