cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone compatibility checker not working?

nate_c
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My previous smartphone utterly bricked this weekend, and I'm shopping around for a replacement. I want to keep my Public Mobile plan rather than buy a phone on contract with another carrier. Unfortunately, the phone compatibility checker on the "getting started" page of the PM website does not seem to be working. When I select the "brand" dropdown menu there are no options in it. Tried on 3 different computers, VPN and adblock both on and off, even tried on my computer at work, no luck.

Is there an alternative source of information for phone compatibility out there somewhere? Eg. a document that lists all compatible phone models?

Alternatively if anyone with more phone knowledge than me would kindly spare some time to help me out I'm looking at the following models right now:
-Samsung Galaxy A30S A307G Unlocked GSM Dual SIM
-Huawei P30 Lite Dual SIM Global GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX3A (International Version)
-Huawei P30 Lite Dual SIM Global GSM Factory Unlocked MAR-LX2 (International Version)

5 REPLIES 5

@nate_c Yes it is

nate_c
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Don't know about Huawei...but the A30s will be just fine to replace your old phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.