cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone card faded

Cormiertrisha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i purchased a phone card for my daughter from shell but she isnt public mobile. I kept it for myself for when my phone expired so i could top up. Went to go use it this morning and all the a 4 of the numbers are faded off so i cant figure out the code. I went back to shell and they said nothing they can do its not their problem go to public mobile. Came to the kiosk at the mall and the nice lady was trying to help me figure it out but we cant. I dont know what to do. Does this mean im now out 45$? I hope not cause thats gonna suck for me.

3 REPLIES 3

I would photograph the faded receipt first.  A few high-quality photos taken at different perspectives and different lighting angles, just to be sure.

Even the most basic digital photo editing software has simple sliders which can adjust or "correct" colour balance, contrast, or brightness levels, shift to monochrome, etc ... which can quickly reveal fine details invisible or illegible to the naked eye.

Fine details which might be lost forever once the item has been heated or treated in some physically-altering way.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i would go with other heat source first before a lighter, like a blow dryer

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cormiertrisha Take a photo of your voucher / phone card and send it through a private message to a Moderator_Team, maybe they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

> > > > > > > > >

OK, if it is a payment voucher with faded numbers, you may apply some heat with cigarette lighter and it might reveal them. Be careful tho, don’t burn it!

Need Help? Let's chat.