cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone cannot receiving incoming calls and texts

Chinkimyin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my phone with public mobile on last Thursday .. I was told to wait for 2 working business days for the transfer of my old phone number.. it has been 2 working days and I still cannot receive incoming calls or texts.. pls help with this matter..

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Chinkimyin wrote:

I activated my phone with public mobile on last Thursday .. I was told to wait for 2 working business days for the transfer of my old phone number.. it has been 2 working days and I still cannot receive incoming calls or texts.. pls help with this matter..

Who said 2 working days? If it's a wireless number, it shouldn't take 2 working days.  Is it a landline/voip line?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Chinkimyin wrote:

@Chinkimyin hello your port request may have failed/stuck to contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention port request  check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Chinkimyin wrote:

• Here’s  how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative):

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.