cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bluetooth and contacts

rolliebeam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious , I have recently bought a new phone and set up with public mobile , I have a kia soul and have connected to the bluetooth , twice now I have noticed it is asking for Kia motors to update my contacts , never happened on the other phone , Is this a legit thing or a scam 

4 REPLIES 4

rolliebeam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much !!! I feel better knowing it is legit

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rolliebeam wrote:

Just curious , I have recently bought a new phone and set up with public mobile , I have a kia soul and have connected to the bluetooth , twice now I have noticed it is asking for Kia motors to update my contacts , never happened on the other phone , Is this a legit thing or a scam 

I gotta think your prior phone did the same thing when they first got introduced to each other.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rolliebeam wrote:

@rolliebeam  Very legit every time your phone connects to your Kia it will sync your contacts. If you have made changes to your contacts you will see that message  Just select yes so that  your contacts get synced in both locations.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rolliebeam wrote:

The KIA system may have build-in security to protect the owner of your vehicle.  The best way is to ask the sale person who sell you your car or ask your local KIA dealer.

Need Help? Let's chat.