cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill statement

guidave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey is it possible if I can get a proper phone bill statement. I need it for verification of identity. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's cool I'm not in a rush. It would be helpful

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mike7095sk

You could request one...but probably a long wait to receive one...

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I  would also like something for PM. It doesn't have to be Bill, but something stating my name and my phone number I was hoping I could generate this in self service.,but doesn't seem to be the case. Is it appropriate to ask a mod for this? 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@guidave you could have signed up as Daffy Duck at 123 Daffy Lane, Duckville, ON when you activated with PM and they would not have cared so long as you could provide payment (eg. buy vouchers that don't require a credit card matching the name and address on your PM account).  So unfortunately, a PM statement, were one even easily available, would be less than useful.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

For indentity address verification, I'm not even sure a Public Mobile account will even do.  Usually, if you're doing something such as applying for a provincial health card (this is just one example), they would prefer something that it printed and mailed to you.  Otherwise, they'd have no idea if the address on it is accurate. 

For identity or address verification, bank statement, credit card statement, tax assessment notice, utility bill (water, hydro, elctricity), property tax assessment, driver's license, provincial photo identification card, passport, or birth certificate should be options.  Even a valid student identifcation card or report card may be considered.

What's considered acceptable also depends on if they're trying to verify your identity or if they are trying to verifty that you live in the city or province.

Landline bill is suitable if you have one, electric, water, or sewer bills also.  Driver’# Licence, passport, These are all normally suitable for identification.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@guidave they can take up to a month to receive. From previous discussions i recall reading that prepaid services do not qualify for identification/ official documents as no credit check or something is made.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@guidave

You will need to contact moderator for statement.  Supposedly, it will take 1-2 weeks for moderator to send you a statement.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include the following information in your request:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period: