cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone activation

Chuckt53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I activated my sim and ported my phone number from bell I received a welcome text and everything seems to be working.  I have got 2 text messages saying we are having difficulty with your switch to public mobile please fill out the sim and activation form.  I can’t find this form anywhere and my phone is working fine should I be worried? 

8 REPLIES 8

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yup everthing is great, Public has the number and Bell account closed so all is good.  You can now relax and enjoy the saving at Public Mobile.  Cheers

Chuckt53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for the response my phone is working fine and my bell account was cancelled so I guess everything is good

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chuckt53 wrote:

Hello, I activated my sim and ported my phone number from bell I received a welcome text and everything seems to be working.  I have got 2 text messages saying we are having difficulty with your switch to public mobile please fill out the sim and activation form.  I can’t find this form anywhere and my phone is working fine should I be worried? 

@Chuckt53  That means that there is a problem with your port when PM tried to submit the request to Bell because of missing or incorrect information. You need to contact the moderator team and provide them the correct info:

Bell account number

Name on the Bell account

Bell phone number

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, if everything is working, just disregard as @iliketotalk says. It likely was delayed long enough to trigger the message but finished without your info needing to be sent.

GR
Mayor / Maire

So the porting went thru and everything works?  Calls and text, in and out?  If so you don't need to do anything!  If not you have to send a private message to the Moderator_Team for help with the port 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you set up your self serve, if not please do it using the email you used when registering sim

Can you receive calls

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Chuckt53 hi if everything works than disregard messages welcome to PM

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not sure this form still exists.

Best action is to message a moderator after reading the following solution from @srlawren .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Where-is-the-quot-SIM-amp-Activation-...

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.