cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Repair Store looking to sell public mobile sim cards (HELP!)

JordanIrvine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I own a store and a soon expanding my services. I am looking to be able to sell public mobile to customers and be able to register them etc... I'm wondering the process I need to go through to make this happen? I've been told to speak with a "Moderator" in order to be able to get the process started. Does anyone else know a way to accomplish this? Thanks! 

Jordan Irvine 

4 REPLIES 4

Rahim23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi m a store owner n I need sell public mobile sim card and please help with process.... If u founf the answer please let me know

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JordanIrvine wrote:

Hi,

I own a store and a soon expanding my services. I am looking to be able to sell public mobile to customers and be able to register them etc... I'm wondering the process I need to go through to make this happen? I've been told to speak with a "Moderator" in order to be able to get the process started. Does anyone else know a way to accomplish this? Thanks! 

Jordan Irvine 

I recommend writing to their public relations address:

Public Mobile

25 York Street

24th Floor

Toronto, ON M5J 2S5

Canada

I think with Public Mobile's tight operating budget; I don't think they'll be interestd in branching out to small resellers.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JordanIrvine , I suggest private messaging @Alan_K .  The moderator team looks after customer account problem.  Your question is outside their scope. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JordanIrvine wrote:

Hi,

Jordan Irvine 

@Moderator_Team < Click this. I would also suggest adding the username Alan_K in the Send to: box after the Moderator_Team name. I might also suggest for you to call Telus and find your way to a Public Mobile sales department if such a thing exists.

Need Help? Let's chat.