cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number

Browaty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for public mobile today (Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 @ 2:00PM) I was given the option to pick my new cell phone number as xxxxxxxxxxxx, After giving out my credit card number, I find they gave me a different number that what I had picked.  I want the number I picked. How do I do it?

edired by computergeek541: phone number removed

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Browaty 

Login your self serve account and check to see if the number you picked is on your account as per @computergeek541 indicated. 
If not, click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator and have them look into it for you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Browaty 

If you chose a different number than what you ended up with, you should ask a moderator ( Public Mobile customer service) very nicely if they might be able to reassign that initial number to you.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Browaty wrote:

I just signed up for public mobile today (Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 @ 2:00PM) I was given the option to pick my new cell phone number as xxxxxxxxxxxx, After giving out my credit card number, I find they gave me a different number that what I had picked.  I want the number I picked. How do I do it?

If you log into your account, is the correct number shown there? Also what happens if someone calls the number (either one of them). The number that people can reach you at is the number assigned.

Need Help? Let's chat.