cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments that have been taken from my credit card when my account with you is already cancelled

De10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account with you, I moved to Koodo, I tried to transfer phone number but it looked phone was already cancelled, however I have been charged some payments from my credit card from you, why?

6 REPLIES 6

@lukealex121 wrote:

That is true, although he may not be able to verify using the link because the account may have been deactivated. 

Fair point:)

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That is true, although he may not be able to verify using the link because the account may have been deactivated. 

@lukealex121 wrote:

It sounds like your acccount may not have been cancelled properly, or there was an issue with porting, causing the auto-pay to continue charging you. You’ll have to send a message to the @CS_Agent , as they can look into your account details. 

Ensure you include:

-Full Name

-Amounts and dates of charges

-When you moved to koodo

-Your PM account number (if you still have it)

-Any other info that will identify your account

@lukealex121   You're right the OP will need to contact the moderators for help, however, PM has recently been advising not to include any personal/account details during the initial message to modertors...OP can provide that when he receives the verification link. 

pm101helpu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello there; Friendly advice that I hope will help make your situation better. I have read the messages that some fellow PM members have written, I am not certain as to what your situation is other than been overcharged for services you're not receiving. I hope that I've got that correct! Are you trying to acquire services from public mobile or discontinue them? If one of your concerns is regarding the transfer of your old number to public mobile and your previous service provider account is still open, then there is an opportunity for you to still transfer your old number. If you are trying to close your public mobile account, then what you will need to do is log onto your public mobile self-serve account go into payment options turn off auto pay prior to closing your account to prevent being overcharged. If this is in fact your situation. And yes as other people have said you should speak with a monitor to have your money refunded, but once you have a self-serve account active and have subscribed to auto pay your 1st month payment will be charged to your credit card immediately upon the creation of your account. I hope that the information I have provided you gives you a different perspective, and I wish you the best of luck getting your money refunded.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@De10 wrote:

I had an account with you, I moved to Koodo, I tried to transfer phone number but it looked phone was already cancelled, however I have been charged some payments from my credit card from you, why?

@De10  That happens because you did not disable your AutoPay. To fix the issue you need to notify PM ASAP. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It sounds like your acccount may not have been cancelled properly, or there was an issue with porting, causing the auto-pay to continue charging you. You’ll have to send a message to the @CS_Agent , as they can look into your account details. 

Ensure you include:

-Full Name

-Amounts and dates of charges

-When you moved to koodo

-Your PM account number (if you still have it)

-Any other info that will identify your account

Need Help? Let's chat.