cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments and service?

Scoobog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So far we have made 3 payments for service since February 28th. Our initial plan was 10 dollar text plan. We soon found this was not what we wanted and changed to 25 dollar plan. This change was made only a few days after activation of the start up. We have had to pay an additional 25 dollars because your account does not restart a new 30 day contract when you upgrade. We have paid 61 dollars so far and we haven't been able to make or receive a single phone call since we signed up. I have contacted and confirmed my account with moderators more than 5 times and nothing has been resolved. This is the worst services i have been involved with ever. 

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Scoobog wrote:

So far we have made 3 payments for service since February 28th. Our initial plan was 10 dollar text plan. We soon found this was not what we wanted and changed to 25 dollar plan. This change was made only a few days after activation of the start up. We have had to pay an additional 25 dollars because your account does not restart a new 30 day contract when you upgrade. We have paid 61 dollars so far and we haven't been able to make or receive a single phone call since we signed up. I have contacted and confirmed my account with moderators more than 5 times and nothing has been resolved. This is the worst services i have been involved with ever. 

Oups..that's a long time with no service...As @Metal1967 said did you try the lost/stolen trick in your self serve account? And the best it's to change a plan on the NEXT RENEWAL DATE...so you will not loose what you have already paid...Good luck with the moderator they will help you to finally have serviceSmiley Frustrated

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Scoobog wrote:

Log into My Account / Plans & Add-ons / Lost -Stolen. Click suspend service and turn phone off for a coupla minutes. Turn phone on again and Click Resume service. Cycle phone off / on again. Let us know if this helps. Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile. Next time you can future date any change to your plan

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Scoobog 

If your plan says active in self serve try clicking the lost stolen tab..mark it lost..wait 10 min report found..this may get the phone working...as far as billing goes thats for the moderators..

Need Help? Let's chat.