cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

selremo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Service was cancelled as today December 11 at 9 am.The credit card I use for payment was due on November 20 and I forgot to change it to other credit card.

I, tried to pay by phone and online I failed because I forgot my password. Other information I submit was wrong.

I have an account and I've never miss any payment.

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @selremo ,

If your "Forgot your password" is not working for you contact the moderators. 

You can contact them via SIMon through the chat bubble, lower, right of your screen. But if you are having issues this way you may also send a private message using this link:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

In the meantime, clear your browser's cache and try opening a tab in incognito mode. The website can be finicky and after a time period (about an hour), it may work for you doing this method....that is, if you have another security question that you know the answer to.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had the same glitch happen to me a few months ago. I had to go purchase a voucher at a store in the interim to re-instate my account and contact a moderator to check into my credit card payment. It was stated by the moderator that some of my payment details didn't match at their end (suddenly), and it would take a few days to get it cleared up.

Since then, my credit card profile has been updated but I get payment vouchers when I am at Canadian Tire store to avoid being out of phone service. They are available with the cashier (they have a booklet with bar codes for all of the phone companies). Canadian Cell Supplies sometimes has discounted top up offers. recharge.com has vouchers for sale at an additional cost.

Here is a list of retail locations for top up vouchers:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

selremo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I'll try

Anonymous
Not applicable

@selremo : Missing a payment isn't a thing here due to it being pre-paid.

You can buy vouchers in many stores and redeem them through 611 or self-serve. You can also use the Instant Top-up feature at some stores. Then when you're able to get in to your account you can change the payment card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@selremo , please click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner and initiate a ticket for moderator team support.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@selremo 

Use forgot password feature to get to login.

Update credit card info and make a payment sufficient to cover plan amount.

Re - activate account.

Need Help? Let's chat.