cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Mckeek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to pay using a vanilla prepaid visa but it keeps saying I cannot pay with it and that it rejected by the card issuer. How would I resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mckeek wrote:

I am trying to pay using a vanilla prepaid visa but it keeps saying I cannot pay with it and that it rejected by the card issuer. How would I resolve this?

Can you login to vanillaprepaid.com and type in the card details? Does it give you a balance?

Was the card properly activated by the vendor?

I use the Vanilla branded one as mentioned. I used it here on the 1st so the card should work. But indeed as mentioned...not MyVanilla. They're sister brands but the MyVanilla didn't seem to work for me. Although it's a while ago now...it may be just that the card needed to be all registered and all whereas the Vanilla one did not.

The similar rules apply...don't use the apt# field and no space in the postal code.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mckeek 

If you try too many times card may be flagged. You will need moderators to help

If it is myvanilla it will not work, but apparently just the regular vanilla will. Is it mc it Visa?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Mckeek wrote:

If you try a few times, the card could get locked out and won't work even if correcting the proboem. Check card's balance to see if if there are any charges.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mckeek Alternatively, you can use that prepaid gift card to purchase Public Mobile voucher from a retail stores like Walmart, RCSS, London Drugs or Wow mobile. You can also purchase it online from Recharge.com (additional fees will be charged).

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Go to a store try if your card work, if not, that is card problem, contact the card issuer,or buy another one. 

Need Help? Let's chat.