cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Baudan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I make a payment if my credit card is locked because of a scam? I have 2 phones with public Mobile if I sign in it only shows the one account 

7 REPLIES 7

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Baudan, Financial institutions are quick to replace credit cards. They want your business. I wouldn't be surprised if your replacement card is already in the mail. You may even try contacting them if needed.

Just to summarize, you have many options:
1. Wait for replacement credit card to arrive
2. Pay with voucher, which can be purchased online or at many shops
3. Use another card (includes prepaid credit, debit visa charge cards)

Since you have 2 lines, you will have to make the payment change for both.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Baudan wrote:

How do I make a payment if my credit card is locked because of a scam? I have 2 phones with public Mobile if I sign in it only shows the one account 

@Baudan  Are both phones under the same account? Others have also mentioned that only one phone number is showing so it's best to notify the PM for clarification. As for credit card lock do you have another credt card that you can use?

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Does the second phone number appear on your account?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Baudan You can find all the stores here bor buying a voucher...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/payment-voucher

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When is your payment due? Maybe consider applying for a second card. Some turn around pretty quickly and can get you a card pretty fast (store ones might like a costco or Canadian Tire Mastercard). My visa card took over a month to get so maybe do some research first.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can your change your credit card or you can use a debit card.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Baudan You can buy a voucher from a London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Wow! Mobile, K Mobile, or WalMart and enter that onto your account. If you have another credit card you can change the card information in your account.

You only see one account when you sign in because each phone number has it's own account, you would need to sign in to the other account to see it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Baudan , you can buy a voucher and apply it to your account.  This knowledge base article talks about using a voucher for payment.  The most convenient option for buying a voucher is recharge.com.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

Public Mobile accounts are structured such that one account contains one phone number.  If you have two phone numbers, then you should have to separate accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.