cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Laurie1942
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just resigned up .Had to make a payment of $20.70. Please explain the high charges from  Laurier Roberts

9 REPLIES 9

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Laurie1942 wrote:

Just resigned up .Had to make a payment of $20.70. Please explain the high charges from  Laurier Roberts

@Laurie1942  Can you clarify a little bit more when you say you just "resigned up"? 

What plan are you signed up for?  The $20.70 would imply that you paid $18 plus tax at 15% of $2.70 for a total of  $20.70 (martime provincial rate?).  

You may be getting some rewards to bring your plan's base rate down to $18 before taxes?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Laurie1942 wrote:

I don't think $20.70 is high. It's what was needed to reactivate your plan. They only charge what is needed to get it going again. 

@Jojoking wrote:

I have $40 5gb Plan 🙃🙂🙃🙂

Why are you answering a question for someone else?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Laurie1942You probably missed the taxes included messages in the payment page.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.20.47 PM.png

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Laurie1942 wrote:

Maybe taxes which plan do you have? How much do you save with rewards?

Jojoking
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have $40 5gb Plan 🙃🙂🙃🙂

tyedye00
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What phone plan are you on?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Laurie1942  Access your selfserve account and click on the payment history link. Select an appropriate range to get a detailed explanation of PM charges. If you still have quetions you can post a screenshot of your payment history minus any personal info or submit a ticket to Public for a detailed explanation.

PMST.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide more details or post a screenshot of your account and block out any personal info ?

Need Help? Let's chat.