cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi all:

I have just bought two payment vouchers from Shoppers and now I need to put online to add more funds as my account is due tomorrow.

But I am keep getting error and telling me that my voucher is not valid.

My question is where would be voucher # written, on the card it self or on the reciept.

I am entering from the voucher card.

Please advise.

Thanks you all.

8 REPLIES 8

havswiss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it has been 48 hours and still not response

@havswissto add to what @RossN had said.. it would also be more convenient just send the moderators a picture of your receipts and get them to enter them manually.. do note it might take a while for moderators to get back to you up to 48+hours.

@havswiss wrote:

i tried two vouchers both from 2 different shoppers drugmart and neither of them work tried by phone then the computer neither worked what to do

Assuming that you actually put in the 12 digit voucher PIN and not the receipt number: Try again tomorrow in incognito mode with cleared browser?

There have been reports that some vouchers are not activated immediately, but in batches (similar to do an end of day on a credit card terminal).

havswiss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried two vouchers both from 2 different shoppers drugmart and neither of them work tried by phone then the computer neither worked what to do

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you, got it.

Cheers!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It should be a 12 digit number in the center of the receipt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ech_786 wrote:

Hi all:

I have just bought two payment vouchers from Shoppers and now I need to put online to add more funds as my account is due tomorrow.

But I am keep getting error and telling me that my voucher is not valid.

My question is where would be voucher # written, on the card it self or on the reciept.

I am entering from the voucher card.

Please advise.

Thanks you all.

The receipt. A long series of numbers.

The voucher card is just the UPC.

You can also opt to enter it in using 611.

There's a slight possibility that the voucher needs a delay before using it. Hopefully you'll get it in in time.

Need Help? Let's chat.