cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher not used properly

ashleyduff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I made a payment by 20$voucher to renew my plan with the remaining balance I had and it was used wrong and updated an add on which I didn’t want along with not renewing my 25 monthly payments how do I fix this without paying more

5 REPLIES 5

@ashleyduff 

Did you do this via 611? Regardless contact the moderators and explain your mistake and ask if they will remove the add on, credit back the funds and apply your payment to renew your plan. They are pretty good about honest mistakes. If it gets resolved to your satisfaction (or not) ask for a review link so you can provide feedback on your experience with customer support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ashleyduff wrote:

Hi I made a payment by 20$voucher to renew my plan with the remaining balance I had and it was used wrong and updated an add on which I didn’t want along with not renewing my 25 monthly payments how do I fix this without paying more

Yeah I don't know how this could possibly be what happened. Making a payment either from a registered payment card or voucher is merely adding money into the account. What you do afterwards is what matters. Did you buy an add-on? Did you do an immediate plan change? Did you use either of those functions to add money but then thereby buying that feature (plan or add-on)?

The only automatic thing that I can remember is when suspended and adding enough money it will renew automatically. I've never had to click Reactivate.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can try contacting the Moderators and ask if they can fix this for you.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.  good luck!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyduff 

Not sure I fully understand what occurred, (expect you may have selected wrong choice, perhaps using *611?), but you can either buy another voucher, or contact the moderators to request they apply the voucher payment toward account reactivation instead of add-on.

Hopefully they will understand the error and apply the switch.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ashleyduff wrote:

@ashleyduff add ons don't update by themselves I don't understand how that would happen 

Need Help? Let's chat.