cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment said successful but wasnt

Kiarasquires10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please someone help. I am new to public mobile been here for 4 months so I’m still fairly new to this.I got a card voucher from Walmart for 20 dollars when my usual plan is 25 I don’t know if that’s the issue but it could be. I put the voucher in last night and today I tried texting someone in green and they never received it when I tried calling it said that sorry can not complete your call as you do not have an active plan what could this be can I add my voucher in again?

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous 

I will definetly do that and report back my findings. And the price of Kelloggs cereal the $5 visa gift card promo starts today! Keep your eye out for vector and special k $1 coupons!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Thanks for the info......Shall I just copy and paste or would you like to? I might have to finish your testing the next time I'm at stupidstore. The bf's phone ain't free.....

@darlicious : Thanks for the respectful ask. You can. The only test I know with this is trying the voucher # in the self-serve. I've verified the other three possibilities. It's just these few voucher printouts that have the multiple sets of 12 digits.

@Anonymous 

Thanks for the info......Shall I just copy and paste or would you like to? I might have to finish your testing the next time I'm at stupidstore. The bf's phone ain't free.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Oh hey that tidbit belongs in the voucher catalogue! Was that TMS or customer service?

Customer service. I was testing out the PIN vs. Voucher # theory. PIN worked in both places. Voucher did not work in 611. When I tried the second voucher in the self serve, I proceeded on the logic that PIN wouldn't work. It did. I didn't run out and buy more vouchers. Somebody else can spend their money and try voucher# in self-serve and report results.

I did however recently try xoom and doctorsim. Neither are instant top-up. Both are vouchers. xoom seems to only be for Telus prepaid. doctorsim eventually sent me a valid voucher. Both send it through SMS to the receiving number.

@Anonymous 

Oh hey that tidbit belongs in the voucher catalogue! Was that TMS or customer service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Superstore did $5.

@Kiarasquires10 

If your plan cost is $25 you have to pay in full to reactivate. If you have no card to add $5 you will have to purchase a voucher to top up. Minimum amount is $10...london drugs and shell stations offer that amount.

Edit: See below....$5 vouchers.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kiarasquires10 wrote:

Please someone help. I am new to public mobile been here for 4 months so I’m still fairly new to this.I got a card voucher from Walmart for 20 dollars when my usual plan is 25 I don’t know if that’s the issue but it could be. I put the voucher in last night and today I tried texting someone in green and they never received it when I tried calling it said that sorry can not complete your call as you do not have an active plan what could this be can I add my voucher in again?

Was your service inactive before you added the voucher?

I would add another voucher, or make a manual payment from a payment card, to bring the payment amount up to the plan amount, then hit reactivate.

Heck, you may want to leave the payment card registered (even if paying by voucher is preferred), as you'll save $2 every cycle just by having it registered on account.

@Kiarasquires10 wrote:

Did you have $5 extra balance in your account before applying the voucher?  If you have a $25 plan, a $20 voucher would not normally be enough to pay for the plan unelss you have a previous balance already in the account or unless you have some rewards.

The service is not usable unless a plan has been paid for completely.

Need Help? Let's chat.