cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Dannyb123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have enough money for my plan to renew but didnt deduct it, plan is expired now but shouldn't be 

4 REPLIES 4

Dannyb123

That's exactly what it is thank you 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Dannyb123 

I suggest you read the 1st page of this thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Account-Suspended/m-p/478876 

Based on what you wrote, that thread MAY be what you're referring to? Pay particular attention to the wording that I highlighted in bold, in the last post on page 1 of that thread. Did you get a similar message?

Dannyb123

Alright everything still works just never seen that before since been with them but thanks that indeed does help

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dannyb123 wrote:

I have enough money for my plan to renew but didnt deduct it, plan is expired now but shouldn't be 

@Dannyb123  If your plan was up for renewal and your phone is still working you can ignore this message. The temporary plan suspension although confusing is a normal part of Public Mobile's renewal process and in many ways it's best to simply not monitor the account during the renewal process.

If you are not familiar with the Public Mobile renewal process the temporary suspended status could easily cause concern and panic and and cause the customer to take uncecessary actions (Making onetime payments) that ofter result in account suspension possibly requiring moderator intervention and uncessary downtime.

The way the PM renewal process works is as follows:

1. Plan will show "expired" sometime before midnight.
2. Rewards get converted to available funds at midnight, rewards reset and account shows Suspended (temporary).
3. In the early hours, if there any available funds they are credited first then if necessary the AP credit card gets charged to cover the plan cost renewal.
4. Plan gets renewed and the account status changes back to Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.