cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

varshalshah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My regular plan was 30$.  I had recharged my account with 40$. my balance is deducted from 40$. then i have changed plan to 10$ instantly. but they charged me twice. what to do to get cash back

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

$30 x 2 doesn't go into $40.  It is quite impossible to be charged twice. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@varshalshah wrote:

My regular plan was 30$.  I had recharged my account with 40$. my balance is deducted from 40$. then i have changed plan to 10$ instantly. but they charged me twice. what to do to get cash back

Screenshot your history (Log into Self-Serve => Payment => Transaction History).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@varshalshah wrote:

PM plan is prepaid plan.  There is no refund on prepaid plan in Canada. The unused portion of your $30 plan will not be refunded because you did not schedule your $10 plan change until next renewal date.

You may send a private message to moderator to get bill credit.  But there is no guarantee that you will get your bill credit.  Good luck.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@varshalshah

What you posted doesnt really make sense.   Try again..and explain properly

Need Help? Let's chat.