cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment go through but no amount credited

Landryy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I made a payment but I don't see the amount in my  public mobile account. My bank was debited and I can see the transaction in public mobile''payment transactions" but balance was not credited.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Landryy wrote:

Hi,

I made a payment but I don't see the amount in my  public mobile account. My bank was debited and I can see the transaction in public mobile''payment transactions" but balance was not credited.

@Landryy 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Landryy 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ !! has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Landryy  you don't see it as the Available Fund on My Account page? 

What were you trying to do with the fund you loaded?  To pay for a suspended account and try to reactivate service or you try to buy an Add-On?

@Landryy 

The self serve has been very glitchy lately. As long as it shows in your transaction history the account balance will correct itself. I reactivated a suspended account except it didn't deduct the plan amount from the balance. The transaction history though showed everything correctly. I checked later on that day and everything was normal again. Give it half a day or so then if it hasn't corrected itself you can contact customer support.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try logging out of your account and try relogging back.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.