cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment PIN not accepted for activation

tcrysler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am setting up a new account, and am at the payment page. i enter the PIN from the voucher and set the payment to be don't use credit card, and it keeps telling me Payment PIN required when i hit activate. How can i fix this and finally do my activation?

8 REPLIES 8

renelleperron

no it s 12 numbers long

renelleperron

yes it still doesen t work

tcrysler

i phoned the grocery store to ask that and they said they update it almost immediately so it isn't that. since my phone is not yet activated, i don't think i can do it through *611. i am doing the very first 5 or so activation pages. i will try the moderator.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tcrysler .  It eventually worked, perhaps 24 hours later.  At the time, I think that someone had said some systems (retailers) vouchers take a while to be activated.  if its still giving you problems you need msg the Moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try to enter it in thru your phone using *611.    TRY THAT.    Or start over using chrome in incognito mode, but clear the cache first.

tcrysler

Yes i entered the number that is called PIN from the receipt. it is 12 digits long.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The number should be about 16 numbers in length 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The payment pin to enter is on your reciept for voucher.  Did you use that number to enter in?

Need Help? Let's chat.