cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Date - Confusion

SriS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently joined PublicMobile in Feb earlier this year. My payment is scheduled around 23rd and my account also reflects the same.
However, I received a text from Public Mobile stating that my payment is scheduled on Apr 11.
Is this a common glitch ?
Do I need to worry about it or can assume that my account details statnds true ?

28 REPLIES 28

Looks like a system wide glitch. I have reported this issue to the PM team.

SriS

Verified my account and the overview page dispalys 2 different payment due date.
Is this a glitch ?
If not, request assistance on interpreting it.

PM_Account_Payment_Due_Date.png

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Quite a few people are also receiving the same message.  Your bill is every 30 days, so April 11 sounds a bit early if you usually pay around the 23rd.  Check your account information online, it should confirm your next statement.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There were other posts indicate the same issues. The message were sent by error maybe, if you still have concerns, you can contact MOD. 

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Same issue over here with a friend's account, screenshots below.... Waiting to see confirmation that this is a system error.signal-2019-04-08-122043.jpg

signal-2019-04-08-121727.jpg

Ray11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got the same text. I did change my plan from the 500 mb to the 500mb + 500mb bonis but I made sure that it was to be on my renewal date. My web page still said that I will be charged at the end of April. Now I do not know when I will get charged.

gilbertJbernard

Seems like a lot of people getting this text notice 

gilbertJbernard

I got the same thing ?

gilbertJbernard

I got a text saying the same thing... I did not change my account for 2 months... I am also waiting for a reply as to why they want to take payment out of my account on April the 11 when it is suppose to come out April the 29

@Olivias11 wrote:

I just recieved a message about my payment being due on April 11 when my payment is usually due on the 6th of every month. I have already paid for the month of April and was wondering why I would get this message?

I checked in my account and it says i have no outstanding balance and on my account it doesnt say anything about an upcoming payment until May.

There seems to be an issue with other customers receiving the same text with the same payment due date. My guess is that this text was sent in error.

If you still have concerns you can send a private message to the @CS_Agent  by clicking here

@Olivias11 wrote:

I just recieved a message about my payment being due on April 11 when my payment is usually due on the 6th of every month. I have already paid for the month of April and was wondering why I would get this message?

I checked in my account and it says i have no outstanding balance and on my account it doesnt say anything about an upcoming payment until May.

Did you ask for changing  your plan?

missorange

@Ropergurl75  there are other post indicated the same problems, maybe just wait for MOD responses.

missorange

I saw other posts have the same issue, maybe the system had problems.

Ropergurl75
  • Thank you, I didn't even consider that. Now...how do I do that? Lol. New community member...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Olivias11  the renewal date always changes, depending on the number of days in the month.  

If you can post a screenshot of your payment history (last 30 days) we can help you figure things out. 

missorange

did you renew your plan early? so your orignial due date is Apr 11, you renewed and paid on Mar 30, so your next payment date should be Apr 29. Maybe the system not reconize the changes so you still received reminder. You can send private message to MOD team to confirm if you had some concern.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dave_M @CS_Agent 

Whoa. I see a trend.

@Busaman Depending on when you activated, renewal date should be after 30 days. I am not sure why you got the text. You might want to get in touch with a mod via private message to the Moderator_Team and have them confirm your renewal date.

Olivias11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just got a text Indicating my renewal was coming up on April 11th but I had made no changes and my account show paid until may 6th. Is there a system issue maybe? Attached are screenshots thanks Screenshot_20190408-130547_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20190408-130537_Chrome.jpg

Ropergurl75

Hello everyone.

Today I received a payment reminder saying the payment is due on April 11, 2019.  The problem is, I payed on March 30th. When I look at my account on self serve it says my payment is due April 29th. Do I have a problem? Will my service be interrupted?

Thanks in advance for the response.

gilbertJbernard

Hi my payment is set up to auto pay...it came out of my bank account March 30...my account says next payment due April 29... however I got a text saying my payment Is due April 11 and will come out of my account ? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

And yes you lost those 2 weeks that you paid for. No refunds or pro-rating here.

mattmacneil

Dang, that's a drag. Thanks for the heads up!

Busaman

My billing cycle is $40 for every 30 days . My account page says next payment due apr 27 an just got a text saying payment due April 11? What’s going on? 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mattmacneil 

Yes..when you changedthe plan..you changed your renewal date...

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think that's exactly what happened. Generally speaking, you should make changes at the end of a plan period to preserve what you've already paid for. That is one of the downsides of a prepaid service.

mattmacneil

Hello,

My autopay date has been around the 27th of each month since I signed up. I paid my last bill on March 27th, and I just got a text saying my payment is due April 11th. 
I think it may have something to do with changing my plan, I changed my plan from 5gb LTE to 2gb LTE, but I wasn't aware that this would start the cycle over. Does that mean I've essentially lost two weeks of service and now have to start paying on the 11th of every month? I changed my plan a while ago, can't say the exact date. 
Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.