cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying with credit card on autopay

irishman4
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all i have one question , since i've been with you  i've been paying  PM with a Credit Card 

and to make sure i don't miss a payment ,  i'm on autopay....but this month  received a message from Pm saying i was late for my Payment....!!!!!

went  to my account  autopay is on  same credit card  last months it was taken automatically

but all of sudden it didn't work..!!!  had to pay manually..!!!!

Did  this happened to someone else  or it was just a glitch.!!!!  want to make sure everything is Ok for next month...

10 REPLIES 10

@irishman4 wrote:

hairbag1     just to let you know ...you were right ...it was  an  Address issue   made by my CC Co.....just posted  an update about it............Thanks for you help....

No problem...glad we could help.

irishman4

hairbag1     just to let you know ...you were right ...it was  an  Address issue   made by my CC Co.....just posted  an update about it............Thanks for you help....

irishman4

CellGirl   Hello  .....Mod Airbag1   mentionned  that it was maybe  an Address issue  he was right

just call  my Credit Card  Co....a Lady told me   a representative misunderstood me 

it was programmed for next month   ,  so this time took a  ref #  to make sure changes were made  Today......plus  i'm always forgetting  when payments are due .this why i choose all my payments to be made automatically...!!!   so that was Just an Human error  by  My Credit  Card Co.... so  we'll see if autopay  will work....next month  ....so for everyone else that had this problem  ,  it  was  CC Co. not  PM Fault ....thank You for Trying to help me.......Regards....................

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@irishman4 

You'd be best to do a manual payment each month, while leaving autopay enabled as a backup method. It's supposed to take your manual payment from your available funds, before your credit card. But many people have complained the autopay credit card fails sometimes.. System glitch.

irishman4

Dunkgir    deleted all  Pm messages had  to many last  2 weeks ,,,but   this month i'll keep them   so  Pm  can see  and  fix the problem... with that Autopay & Credit Card...thanks for your help for time being.....

@hairbag1 wrote:

@irishman4 wrote:

Hi all i have one question , since i've been with you  i've been paying  PM with a Credit Card 

and to make sure i don't miss a payment ,  i'm on autopay....but this month  received a message from Pm saying i was late for my Payment....!!!!!

went  to my account  autopay is on  same credit card  last months it was taken automatically

Did  this happened to someone else  or it was just a glitch.!!!!  want to make sure everything is Ok for next month...

Have you changed any info on cc...like address or such ?

On the evening of your renewal, if you logged into My Account it'll show as EXPIRED. Later on it'll automatically take funds from Rewards and Available Funds...then hit your credit card that's registered to that account, for whatever balance is due. There won't be any Late message. It looks kinda ominus if you're watching it happen, but fear not.

irishman4

Yes  Adress    but C.C.  number still the same.. and i made sure i updated Adress

irishman4

1st it said  on late on my payment..!!!  then  had to pay manualy since autopay didn't work then  Pm  sent  me  private message saying disregard last mesage then lost my account for 2 days  Quebec wide Outgage......since everything fine ,,,,but wondering about autopay for next month..!!! if this will happen again   want to know  if  i'll be cut off  again  all months before  this Was  working just  fine.... ....not a question of enough funds...there's ....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@irishman4 wrote:

Have you changed any info on cc...like address or such ?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@irishman4 wrote:

@irishman4  Was the account suspended when you made the payment, thus restoring your service? Sometimes auto-pay does not work as intended. Can you show us a screen shot of the message, I did not know it was possible to be "late" on a payment, since this is a pre-paid service its pay before.

Need Help? Let's chat.