cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying spouses bill off my phone

1MH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to pay my husbands bill off my phone there’s no option to talk to someone and I’m locked out my self seve account for forgetting my password what do I do

4 REPLIES 4

jsilvert
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this the first month you need to pay the bill? If so, as others have said, you must create an account for his phone specifically on the self serve activation page.

If you have paid for his phone in the past and already have an account, you will need to follow the password reset process. Can you be more specific with the problems you're having with that?

lheintzman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding the situation. 

The login page has an option for resetting your password. But if you're trying to pay your husband's bill , you probably want to log into his account, using his email address and PW. (Public Mobile insists on a separate account for each phone line.)

Once you're there, you might also have to change the payment method from his CC to yours  or use a  voucher. 

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1MH wrote:

I’m trying to pay my husbands bill off my phone there’s no option to talk to someone and I’m locked out my self seve account for forgetting my password what do I do

@1MH does your husband not have access to his phone?  If he does, can you get a voucher and have him call *611 to apply it?  Vouchers can be purchased from many gas stations, pharmacies, Wal-Mart, WOW! Mobile, and some other locations, depending on where you are. Or, there's always recharge.com.  Or if there's a pre-registered credit card, you can select the amount to pay through the automated menu system.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You need to sign in to your husband's account, not yours.  Each Public Mobile phone number is its own account.

Need Help? Let's chat.