cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payement won’t go through

J9pei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I paid this months balance with left over visa gift card balances and now I can’t pay the last amount owed; it tells me this sometimes happens when you make to many payements close together. I now don’t have access to my phone service. Any ideas what to do? 

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@J9pei  Not sure what you are asking for here. Public Mobile does not have running balances. If you don't pay your plan renewal your account goes into suspension. So if your account is in suspension access your selfserve account and hit the reactivate button if you have already added the missing funds using your Visa gift cards then your plan should renew.

Best to access your selfserve and review your payment history to get a better idea of what is happening.

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@J9pei 

When you say you dont have access, does that mean you cant get into your self serve account? 

You can try another payment method as welll. Pick up a voucher online and try applying a voucher to your account through your self serve.

if that fails then try again with your visa on incognito. 

And if that fails contact the MODS

click the question mark ask to speak  with a human, say account related question. Then type speak to a human and then open a ticket for your issue.

Have a swell Saturday.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@J9pei wrote:

Hi. I paid this months balance with left over visa gift card balances and now I can’t pay the last amount owed; it tells me this sometimes happens when you make to many payements close together. I now don’t have access to my phone service. Any ideas what to do? 

The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance.

To contact a moderator if required:

Click on the green question mark in the bottom right of your screen.Type "moderator" and follow the prompts.

Choose "account-specific question" and then "No, I want a human" and submit a ticket. Once connected follow the prompts to submit your question.

Check the envelope icon (top right) to make sure your message was sent in the sent folder and the reply from the moderator will be in your inbox.

"To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help."

Moderator Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@J9pei Hello clear your cache on your computer reboot and try incognito mode chrome   then try again to input your visa card good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.