cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed for add-on to soon

sandy123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I see if the payment did not go through. Need the add-on next week not now.

3 REPLIES 3

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sandy123.. Take a look at this useful tutorial about purchasing add ons made by @srlawren . I highly recommend you preload enough money for the add ons before you need it.. that way in case payment doesn't go through that day, you can go pay by an alternate method ahead of time before you need the add on. Give yourself enough cushion because we all know moderators' response can be slow.

On the day you want the add ons.. I assume you want the US Roaming add ons because that's the only one that is time sensitive. Purchase the add ons and you should see it on the front page under My Data & Add-Ons.

Make sure your Roaming is set on, also network selection to Auto (not locked to Public). Power off the phone when you cross the border (bordering the plane) and power on when you land or cross the border.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@sandy123 wrote:

How do I see if the payment did not go through. Need the add-on next week not now.

If it is an add-on for Candian use, just keep it on your account. If you don't use it, the add-on will still be there.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sandy123 are you refering to the usa addon?

two things to check

1) what are your available funds (of check pament history if you previously had a positive balance)

2) does the addon show up in the addons section of selfserve

if  the  usa addon was added correctly,  not sure what the policy is of crediting it back is. oficially no refunds. unoficially you could contact mods explain what happened and see what they say.

Need Help? Let's chat.