cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

kfauch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband has no way to access his account.  No password, no pin...we need help setting up a new one or something.  He is travelling to US tomorrow and needs to change his plan.  Someone please help!  This has been an extremely frustrating experience trying to get a response from customer service.  We have been working on this ALL DAY!

13 REPLIES 13

@kfauch wrote:

I think you need a pin to do this which he does not have.

@kfauch  -  the account PIN should have been texted to the Public Mobile SIM card/device when it was activated. Can your husband look back on texts when it was activated?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kfauch wrote:

My husband has no way to access his account.  No password, no pin...we need help setting up a new one or something.  He is travelling to US tomorrow and needs to change his plan.  Someone please help!  This has been an extremely frustrating experience trying to get a response from customer service.  We have been working on this ALL DAY!

@kfauch  -  was a Self Serve account ever created?

If not you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@kfauch 

So who setup your account?

You login to the Self Serve account and click Forgot Password.

It might be cheaper if your husband just buy a local SIM where he is going. Walmart or any department or pharmacy should have them for sale.

@kfauch wrote:

Long as he dials from his cell, shouldn't need pin to add vouchers or buy add-ons.

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details

edit, Best to wait for CSA assistance.

kfauch

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kfauch wrote:

You could get payment vouchers at 711 type of store, in the amount you need for the 10 Day US Roaming add-on that you want. Make sure the vouchers are "activated" right away....some are delayed for several hours.Then he can dial 611 to add them to his account and buy the add-on he wants. The add-on only works while in US so best to get it just before he goes. Once there, he should restart phone...might have to manually select either AT&T or T-Mobile...whichever one works best for him.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch wrote:

I have contacted an agent.  Sadly, still no reply.

@kfauch 

very soon the will reply to you.. don't worry...

kfauch

I have contacted an agent.  Sadly, still no reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch wrote:

Yes, I know how to do all that.  Can't do that though if you can't log into your account!!!

@kfauch 

then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent

just to you know in community site we all customer like you and me but some issue can fixed be suggest from other member but no one in here can go to any account and only by CSA,

the are a employee public mobile...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch 

anywhere has WI-FI Free,

i suggest you to use a app Textme or Talkatone, and you will getting new canadian number for Free from that app,

• Unlimited Call \ SMS \ MMS a Free USA/Canada.

Here link for app Talkatone.

Here link for app Text Me.

enjoy your trip....

kfauch

Yes, I know how to do all that.  Can't do that though if you can't log into your account!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch

if you think change plan to US Call i will not working in US you need to Purchase Add-Ons

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.