cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Package opened

@pmw Canadian Cell Supplies can ship however they choose, and what they do isn't representitive of how Public Mobile themselves ship.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My neighbour have on a trip from public mobile I was there when they picked up the mail it came like @RosieR did. It came in a medium sized envelope with public mobile's logo and design on it and inside the card with the SIM card.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sgullies13 

You should report the tampering of your mail to Canada Post. It's uncommon but they do take it seriously and will investigate the matter.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was planning on doing that as well, however the envelope it was sent in doesn’t have any information stating where it was sent from, also no tracking number. I will be calling my local mail delivery.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sgullies13 

As long as it's postmarked they can back track it.....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I ordered two more SIM cards from Public Mobile (here) a while back. When they were $5 each (plus tax). They arrived through Canada Post after about 5 days. And they've been sitting in my PO box for about a month. Or is it two months now? Oops.

A sealed Public Mobile envelope which contained two of the unsealed foldout cardboards which each contained a SIM card.

(I opened things for this display photo. Low image quality is intentional.)

IMG_20200901_193054.jpg

Other online vendors might use different packaging and different shipping.

Need Help? Let's chat.