cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUC master code

Michael156
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just started my account.  My phone is asking for a PUC master code, it was looking for a sim network code but now it wants a master code.  How do I get one?  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Michael156 wrote:

Hi I just started my account.  My phone is asking for a PUC master code, it was looking for a sim network code but now it wants a master code.  How do I get one?  Thanks

Edit: Sounds like your phone is locked

When a phone is asking for network code then you need to get that from the provider that you purchased the phone from or the phone manufacturer if your phone is a Samsung. Did you try to enter the network unclock code too many times and then it started asking you for a PUC master code? Is your phone a Samsung. If yes, you need to go to the Samsung website and get the code from them.

@Michael156 wrote:

Thanks so much for the link.  I just messaged them 🙂

Keep us updated on your progress

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Michael156
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for the link.  I just messaged them 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Michael156 wrote:

You will need to get this from the Moderators.  If it is a Samsung Phone users have had luck dealing with them directly but the moderators have been responded in a timely matter and should get this info to you.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.