cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORT INCORRECT NUMBER

Cola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought I entered the number to be transferred as xxxxxxxxxx. However, the summary of transfers shows xxxxxxxxxxxx. I want the first number - how do I make the change?

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

3 REPLIES 3

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Cola wrote:

I thought I entered the number to be transferred as xxxxxxxxx. However, the summary of transfers shows xxxxxx I want the first number - how do I make the change?

@Cola contact a moderator for assistance to contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention incorrect number ported      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Cola use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to remove your personal information from the post.  It's a public forum.  Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Cola wrote:

I thought I entered the number to be transferred as . However, the summary of transfers shows . I want the first number - how do I make the change?

@Cola  try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.