cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM says I don't have text/calls included in my plan

Cartoty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new to PM and my account has been active with the $15 plan for around 12 hours now. My plan clearly states that I have 100 minutes and unlimited international texting, but when I trying calling someone a pre-recorded voice message says "Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan". Really? Because it says that I have 0 out of my 100 minutes used on my planScreenshot_20190907-084650.png

When I try texting someone, I get this message from PM..

Screenshot_20190907-084948.png

The only things that is working with my account so far is data, incoming calls, incoming texts. Nothing outgoing is working.

11 REPLIES 11

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@chukdefatey wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Try resetting your network settings.

How is a Network Resetting going to help in this case?  This is clearly an Account Related issue.

It was a just a suggestion as she apparently was part of the system issues last night where everyone was showing a payment due date of 1969.

Many of this people that were affected it's been corrected this morning and some of those people said they just restarted phone, reset network settings, or pulled out sim and rebooted after the payment due date was corrected.

The OP said her payment due date was corrected today...so was giving them a suggestion to try. That's all. Never harm in trying while waiting for an answer from moderators

I understand you were trying to Help but this is clearly an Account Related Glitch which the Network Resetting or any other suggestions won't help.

@chukdefatey wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

How is a Network Resetting going to help in this case?  This is clearly an Account Related issue.

It was a just a suggestion as she apparently was part of the system issues last night where everyone was showing a payment due date of 1969.

Many of this people that were affected it's been corrected this morning and some of those people said they just restarted phone, reset network settings, or pulled out sim and rebooted after the payment due date was corrected.

The OP said her payment due date was corrected today...so was giving them a suggestion to try. That's all. Never harm in trying while waiting for an answer from moderators

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Cartoty

@will13am Thanks for your help! It's all up to the mods now.

That should be no issue, I hope?

@Cartoty wrote:

@ChuckYeahUnfortunately, I tried that twice with no luck 😞 Thanks for the tip though!

I sent the mods a ticket and a private message. I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Luckily, I have my Koodo SIM active for one more week, so I'm really hoping the problems will be resolved by then.

Cartoty

@ChuckYeahUnfortunately, I tried that twice with no luck 😞 Thanks for the tip though!

I sent the mods a ticket and a private message. I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Luckily, I have my Koodo SIM active for one more week, so I'm really hoping the problems will be resolved by then.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Cartoty One person early this morning reported that after some time had passed, they shut down their phone, removed the sim and reinserted it and turned their phone back on and their phone service started working again. May be just a coincidence, but worth a try.

Have you been able to create a ticket for a moderator?

@Cartoty wrote:

@will13am I saw the 1969 top up last night, but it has switched back to normal since then. The only change today is that data is working now. Some people are saying their accounts are working as of now, but I'm still stuck with problems with mine. I'm just confused with what's going on and not exactly impressed as a new customer

I suspect there's still remnants of a bug affecting your service.  Please go through the process to contact the moderator team.  There's not much the community can do to help with fixing account related problems.  Sorry about the bad first impressions of this service.  Hope better days to follow.

Cartoty

@will13am I saw the 1969 top up last night, but it has switched back to normal since then. The only change today is that data is working now. Some people are saying their accounts are working as of now, but I'm still stuck with problems with mine. I'm just confused with what's going on and not exactly impressed as a new customer

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cartoty , I read a number of posts from New sign ups yesterday where the top up day was in 1969 and payments seem to have gone to account funds.  Do you see that in your overview tab?  This is an indicator that the activation glitched.  For that you need to sell moderator team assistance to resolve.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.