cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

CCS is selling $10 vouchers for $8 right now. get some before i buy them all!

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/dollar-10-public-mobile-prepai...

BearFBI

@Nezgar Whoo! About time 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

$8 top up vouchers are in stock again. 2 per day if you need. They go fast!

Screenshot_20200601_190407.jpg

Just got an email notification $10 vouchers for $8 are back in stock

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/dollar-10-public-mobile-prepaid-top-up

Received today. Two in one envelope. May 18 to May 29th. Montreal Area. 

@kb_mv wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

On a side note still have not received my two sims that I ordered May 18th.

I regularly order coffee that has 2 day delivery through Canada Post. The last 2 orders have take nearly 2 weeks to arrive.

@Jb456 

I ordered 2 on May 16 and rec'd yesterday May 27. Only one came in the nice folder and the second one was stuffed in the same folder. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

On a side note still have not received my two sims that I ordered May 18th.

I regularly order coffee that has 2 day delivery through Canada Post. The last 2 orders have take nearly 2 weeks to arrive.

10 sims down to $29.99 now. On a side note still have not received my two sims that I ordered May 18th.

Screenshot_20200527_170858.jpg

@mpcdesign  Oh I intend on getting every last one of them activated with my referral code. I just need a couple of good promos.

@darlicious, I guess, you could flip that and sell on Amazon or something? Naw, to much work!

That site is getting addictive.....i go on to see if there's any vouchers available and i end up buying a sim card or two. Including the two i bought for $5 each from pm I now have 15!!!  Plus the original two $8/$10 vouchers and a $0.10 lucky sim and a $0.10 virgin sim just because I couldn't believe I could purchase and have shipped/mailed sim cards and the stamp cost more.....

Edited by computergeek541: removed discussion about used postage stamps as per Community terms of service

fdrcamb519

@kb_mv 

this week they are going for $3.99 up a dollar from last week, still awesome deal for a PM Sim card

And updated single price. 

AC59DC1D-5DF0-49E2-B377-C4550FDA851D.jpeg

They added this now.

Screenshot_20200524_192926.jpg

@wacmm   They also just added a 10 pack for $34.99. Handy to have around for an activation party and the next big flash sale promotion now that most provinces are allowing larger gatherings.

wacmm
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

@fdrcamb519 

Wow... good to know! Thanks! 🙂 

fdrcamb519

@wacmm 

Actually a couple days ago they we’re selling them for $2.99, they ship quick. 

wacmm
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I purchased my sim cards from the Canadian Cell Supplies via Amazon.ca for $6.99 ea back in January. No issues. 

The SIM card is now $3.99 ea on this website.... 

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/public-sim-card?variant=31239577829465

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@SP2 yeah depends where you are I guess and they seem to be getting lots of orders lol

I got mine in 7 days. 

SP2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My postal is slow, so maybe next week . I’m hoping, I ordered 2.

@Naepalm 😂 ok 4 days so far. I ordered them on the holiday. 

@Jb456 LOL
there was a holiday in there 😉

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

5 days so far and nothing lol

Order 2 just so I get mail lol. See how it goes 🤔

@SP2, yes, you need to activate the SIM. But, you know what, if you do it for them, setting up the account, you could also make sure the correct referral code is also entered so that you get the $20 referral bonus as well and the $ 1-month savings! 

You become the saviour who went up and beyond family members. They will be talking about you at family gatherings forever how you saved them so much money! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@SP2 

You can save a $1 per referral and the your family members can also save $10.  Here is more info about the referral award.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

SP2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ordered 2 and didn’t use a credit card, I have paypal so this business isn’t trying to get your credit card number. I’m going to give these to family who have been playing with idea to switch. I paid $10 for mine and you do still have to activate it.😊👍

brettster99

@dude65 

You move the decimal over 1, not 2 lol yeah that's more correct. Another reason why I am no math major 😂

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

fyi....10% of 6.00 = .60 at least thats how i was taught.

Need Help? Let's chat.