cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM $15 Plan recent changes

Sugaskookies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I have PM $15 (unlimited text, 100 minutes talk, 250mb @ 3G). Recently PM changed the plan to add unlimited incoming talk. My question is does unlimited incoming affect my 100 minutes? In other words, if someone calls me and talks for 2 hours (120 minutes), will I still have my 100 minutes for outgoing calls?

6 REPLIES 6

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Sugaskookies The new $15 plan is not the plan you are currently on, to get unlimited incoming calls you will need to change your plan. You can do that from your account, make sure to choose to change it on your next renewal date.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sugaskookies , you did not mention whether you changed your plan to the new $15 plan.  If you do not, then you will not get the benefit of the unlimited incoming calls.  Public Mobile does not automatically change plans for customers if a better one comes along.  Customers have to make the change for themselves.

As for the labeling of the plan features, it has been acknowledged that the two plans look identical after selection.  They will be fixing that shortly to remove the confusion.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sugaskookies wrote:

Hi.

I have PM $15 (unlimited text, 100 minutes talk, 250mb @ 3G). Recently PM changed the plan to add unlimited incoming talk. My question is does unlimited incoming affect my 100 minutes? In other words, if someone calls me and talks for 2 hours (120 minutes), will I still have my 100 minutes for outgoing calls?

Have you scheduled the Change plan to get this new version of the $15 plan? No guarantees as to how long it will be on offer. If you schedule it while it's still there then you'll get it at your next renewal regardless of whether it's still on offer.

Yes. It's only the outgoing that is limited.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sugaskookies wrote:

Hi.

@Sugaskookies I have just renewed my plan, howwever the overview of my account does not show the unlimited incoming call in the summary. I know that many experienced problems after changing to this plan. 

Next times, you can check your usage after someone called you. You will know for sure...

ashok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would not be unlimited incoming if there was a limit of 100 minutes 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sugaskookies wrote:

Hi.

@Sugaskookies   That is correct you still have your 100 minutes to use when making calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.