cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: PLEASE RESET AND SEND ME MY PASSWORD! I have been locked out for over a year! insane...

@twl881, the issue is, members can respond to help where we can, the Moderators are busy dealing with high volumes of issues, that haven't subsided in what is now months.

Telus NEEDS to address this issue.  Whether it be more staff, overtime, fewer promos, etc...  It's not the Moderators causing the delay, it's the lack of support from TELUS.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PLEASE RESET AND SEND ME MY PASSWORD! I have been locked out for over a year! insane...

@stonechucker

yes i see your point. But why is that its the users that are doing all the work with answering our questions? THey don't even get paid for doing it just volunteering to help users like me. 

I already sent messages to moderator yesterday and till now I have not heard any response back. I hope you see my frustration because i'm waiting on the other end for them and while I wait I still cant resolve my phone and payment issues. They need to hire more staff in Public Mobile to assist and not have like 5 people working for public mobile and helping thousands of users.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@twl881 wrote:

why is that its the users that are doing all the work with answering our questions? THey don't even get paid for doing it just volunteering to help users like me.

The volunteers here are being indirectly paid by way of being rewarded for participating. Depending on the quantity and quality of participation one can be rewarded 1, 2, 5, 10, 15 $. It's definitely a pittance. It ain't a livin'. But it does lower ones cell phone costs a little.

There's the intangible reward of helping someone and they reply with their successes too.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had the same problem w/ the credit card ... Please, be sure that all fields that you fill in will be filed in EXACTLY than in your credit card account ( my problem was the address). So, I advise you to have both windows ( account and Public Mobile) opened at the same time in order to do not miss something. You deal with a computer! Good luck!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for letting me know about the credit card issue.  The thing with me is I can't even access my own account! Its been locked and I am still waiting for a moderator to give me access back. 

This is ridiculous how the auto password reset is not even working.. because i had the same problem over a year ago and i gave up trying. 

Its been 10 hours now.. still no response from any moderator.