cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN number to remove an operator lock

Lyuh1945
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could anyone please help my finding a pin number for the removal of my operatoer lock?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lyuh1945  Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Could anyone please help my finding a pin number for the removal of my operatoer lock?

Thank you.

If it's for a Samsung phone, call their Customer Service or use their on-line Customer Support. to get a free unlock code.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Thank you.

PM sent you text messages with your account PIN number after activation.

IIRC, the sender was from 611.  The first text message contains a randomly generated PIN just in case you did not supplied a PIN number.  The second text message contains the PIN number you supplied during activation.

If you deleted your text messages from PM, create a moderator support ticket using the ? botton at bottom right hand corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyuh1945 

Is your phone locked to previous carrier?  Which one?

You will need to call your old carrier to get the phone unlocked.  It should be a free service these days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.