cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE NOT WORKING - Urgent

lee21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I brought a phone number over since  yesterday (7/1/2020) still that phone is not working since joining Public Mobile.Please have a look at into it (647) [deleted for privacy .. Luddite]

IME # : [deleted for privacy .. Luddite]   IME: [deleted for privacy .. Luddite]  S/N: [deleted for privacy .. Luddite]

Please note: I cannot receive incoming calls

9 REPLIES 9

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you contacted a Moderator yet?

lee21

okay i received text messages and outgoing calls but cannot receive incoming calls

tabi159w

Try setting up an app such as Textnow or Fongo to stay connected as you wait for a Moderator to help you.

lee21

i turn off my mobile but itill that phone is not working i cannot receive incoming calls

lee21

okay thank you very much i did not know how to remove it

i appreciate it

lee21

Hi 

i thank you for your help

its a cell phone

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@lee21 If it was a landline or voip, plan for 10 days until the transfer finishes. Otherwise follow the suggestions to contact moderators.

Just keep using your old service until it stops. That old account must be active until then, and will close automatically when the transfer has completed.

As all my referrals do, you may wish to obtain a Fongo or TextNow account as backup. They provide calling/texting on wifi, or cellular data. 

Weclome aboard.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lee21 please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to remove your personal information from the post.  This is a public forum. Try restarting your phone, turn it off, wait 30 seconds and restart it.

Your port is probavly stuck. Contact the moderators and ask them to reset it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

tabi159w

Did you port your number over? I suggest that you contact a Moderator and refrain from posting your phone number and IMEI as this is a public forum. Here is a link to contact a Moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.