cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

Tcw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi so I was having trouble paying my bill this morning kept telling me to sign out and sign back in. Tried a different card thinking maybe that was the issue only to realize after it finally worked, one card was charged twice and the other once. But somehow on my account online it’s showing it was charged twice today. So how do I go about getting a refund? Help! 

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

have your credit card statement and such ready so you don't waste time going back and forth with the mods.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tcw wrote:

Hi so I was having trouble paying my bill this morning kept telling me to sign out and sign back in. Tried a different card thinking maybe that was the issue only to realize after it finally worked, one card was charged twice and the other once. But somehow on my account online it’s showing it was charged twice today. So how do I go about getting a refund? Help! 

Sorry to hear about your trouble with payments.  You will need to contact the Moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry for your troubles.  Billing issues need to be dealt with my moderators.  Need to PM moderators.  Expect more than 24 hours wait.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.