cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Service it seems

Ruqaiah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When others call me my phone dosen't seem to connect. What might the problem be?

16 REPLIES 16

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And don’t forget that the 10$ plan has just 50 minutes outgoing AND incoming calls .Smiley Frustrated

Ruqaiah

Thank you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ruqaiah wrote:

Please advise of how did I receive a balance of 12.00 on my account, am puzzled.

Show a screenshot of payment history. 

Most likley reward for autopay and refer a friend 10$ credit. But these are guesses

Ruqaiah

Please advise of how did I receive a balance of 12.00 on my account, am puzzled.

Ruqaiah

Thanking you for the solution. Greatly appreciate your efforts in helping me.

Ruqaiah

Can't see the section for the minutes used.Can't see the section for the minutes used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ruqaiah wrote:

Right. So NOT seeing your minutes there says you're out of minutes.

You can ask the moderators to renew early. Or you can immediate plan change to a more expensive plan.

Or the best option is to buy the $8 200 minute add-on to hold you over until your next renewal. You already have $12 for that.

Ruqaiah

Edit by mimmo: removed image as contained account number

Ruqaiah

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ruqaiah wrote:

Hi, I have enrolled towards this plan, after looking through my account it is still active. Please suggest if a solution is available.

If you're saying the $10 plan then do you see the feature items lower down in your overview page?

One line about texting and another about minutes.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you post a screenshot of your Self-serve page? Specifically the addon section. 

Ruqaiah

Hi, I have enrolled towards this plan, after looking through my account it is still active. Please suggest if a solution is available.

@Ruqaiah 

By chance, do you have the $10, 50 minutes.50 text plan?  If you do have this plan, your minutes might have been used up.  

Check your account status.  Active or suspended?  When is your next payment date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ruqaiah wrote:

Hi,

My phone is connected, unfortunately I can't seem to make or receive calls. Furthermore tried restarting my iphone but the results are the same.

Did you just port a number over?

Or have you been here a while?

Ruqaiah

Hi,

My phone is connected, unfortunately I can't seem to make or receive calls. Furthermore tried restarting my iphone but the results are the same.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ruqaiah  Is your phone showing connected? Are you able to place a call?  Did you try and restart your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.