cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering SIM

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How long does it usually takes for the SIM card to arrive if I order a SIM card to PM? I live in downtown. How much is the shipping fee or does it vary from my location?

Anyone knows a good place to order sim card with fast and cheap shipping fee?

6 REPLIES 6

@buang99 

I'm the same as @gpixel  CCS sends their sim cards via canada post and take about 5 business days to Vancouver. Allow for 7 days and add an extra day for holidays....like Canada day next week. There's no extra charge for shipping and they are currently selling for $3.33 +tax each. Limit 2 per week.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Why not try Walmart, it may be free with activation, if not today maybe on weekend and you'll have it on your hand.

@buang99 my sim cards from Canadian cell supplies took about a week to arrive in western canada

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@buang99 wrote:

How long does it usually takes for the SIM card to arrive if I order a SIM card to PM? I live in downtown. How much is the shipping fee or does it vary from my location?

Depends, what downtown do you live in there are many cities.  Can you get to a Walmart or a London Drugs or any other  retailer

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

privatelandline
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can also buy them in-store if any are available in your area: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator they should be $10

Also on another thread, @mimmo kindly shared an online retailer that sells SIM cards for cheaper than most places at $3/4 https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards

@buang99 wrote:

Downtown in which city?  SIM cards are sent by Public Mobile from Missisisagua, Ontario and Public Mobile says 3 to 7 business days, but I would expect longer because of current delays at Canada Post that are sometimes quite long.

Need Help? Let's chat.