cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a sim card on November 7th and it's still not here!

monster5000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

So I ordered a sim card for my brother on Novemeber 7th and I got an email saying it shipped on the 9th. And yet, I still don't have it yet.

I've ordered 3 other sim cards, and none have taking this long, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I ordered it early just to get him on the promo 4gb for $40 plan, and I hope that's still possible.

Here's the order number if it helps: ORDER 90333

Thanks for your help!

7 REPLIES 7

monster5000

Is there any way I can get a mod to look into this and get a definite response. It's almost been a month since I've ordered the sim card, and I've still got no answer. 

@Shazia_K

monster5000

I really want a mod to see this though, just so I have a definitive answer. 

monster5000

Do you mind linking me to that post please? 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@monster5000 It should not take that long, unless you are living at hard to reach place.. 😄  

Normally need to contact PM 's mod about it, but they are too busy.  Just order it again, they will honor them given they have your order way before the deadline.  It is posted in the forum about it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Probably best to just order a new sim card and pay the extra 5$. use the old order number to get the promo. and then ask PM to send you a new sim /or refund when they have sorted out the backlog.  if the sim actually arrives the use that as a spare or to sell/give to someone you give a referal to.  

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. The recent Promo PM launched a few weeks ago was extremely popular, and with it brought a huge amount of issues that PM did NOT anticipate and now having to deal with the back log of ppl requesting help, they're digging through, may take time, rest assured, PM Mods have NOT forgotten U in the Queue,

Please be patient

Need Help? Let's chat.